Thursday, September 19, 2013

FB September Blogtrain

I have been so bad this passed month as far as blogging and adding new product and freebies.  My 4th grandbaby was born 8/27 and now lives with us, along with her mom, dad and 3 year old sister, so needless to say it's been an adjustment for all involved.  I hope to get going again by the end of the month.  In the meantime I was able to complete a little something for the September Facebook Blogtrain Anti-Bullying Awareness which departs tomorrow the 20th.  Here is a preview of my contribution and you can get mine here.  Come back and get back on the train below.  I hope you like this.


Blog Train Participants:
Patty B Scraps
Dea’s Design
Shuckclod’s Stuff
FB Queen JJ Creations
Kreations By Sparky
Timber Scraps
Jiovanna’s Creations
Marniejo’s House Of Scraps
CL Graphics
Crazy Tiffs
Mama’s Designz
Aprilthescrapaholic
Dezines2Amaze
Ann’s Scrapbook Heaven
Dakota Winds Graphics

2 comments:

  1. Love it Lori! xoxox Beth Ps... Your new grandbaby is sooooo cute! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your wordart with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. they are much appreicated