Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Introducing my granddaughter Layla Elizabeth

today at 8:08 a.m. Layla Elizabeth was born weighing in at 7lbs 14oz and 19 3/4" long.  beautiful and healthy.  this makes 4 Angels I have been blessed with, Kason, Lili, Millie and Layla.  I am so grateful to both my daughter in laws who carried and delivered these precious angels and to my son's I am so proud of you both, and they make some very beautiful angels although I think their Momma's probably had something to do with that.  William is an amazing father and Ty I know will be just as amazing!  Thank you Kim and Rocky for my Angels and for keeping my son's in line.  I know it is not an easy task!




1 comment:

  1. Lori, Im sure you are the bestest Grandmother ever. I hope you are having fun. xoxox Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. they are much appreicated