Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fibromyalgia Blog Train Departs Today

Here is my portion of the train you can get it here



and here are the links to the other designers portion.

Patty B Scraps
Mama’s Designz
Becky’s Creations
Dakota Winds Graphics
Shuckclod’s Stuff
Xelax Scrap Free
Touched By A Butterfly
Sugarbutt Designs
Kreations By Sparky                  YOU ARE HERE
Jenny’s Designz
Marniejo’s House Of Scraps
Star Creationz
CL Graphics
FB Queen JJ Creations
Aprilthescrapaholic
Leterati Artful Scraps
Caroline B.
Made By Keuntje
Speyegull Designs
Callaluna Creations
Misplaced Mermaid
Crazy Tiffs
Designed By Laura Wellighoff
Jody M Designs
Dezines2Amaze

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mini kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your portion of the blog train. Also, I appreciate you making it CU, as a beginning designer I need all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your parts-I always love CU products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being a part of this great blog train and thank you for sharing your creations with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. they are much appreicated